Advertising Account Executive
TUSCO TV is headquartered in New Philadelphia, Ohio. This position is a local or remote sales opportunity with prospective clients throughout Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Holmes, Portage, and Wayne. Because our prospective clients are located throughout Northeast Ohio, this position will require travel to meet with prospective advertisers and sponsors. TUSCO TV is a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Be fully active in the complete sales life-cycle: identify, prospect, pitch, document, and close business.
- Develop and execute a new business strategy to achieve the quarterly and annual growth goals for our company.
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts
- Evangelize TUSCO TV to foster prospective client relationships. This includes identifying and contacting qualified prospective clients, and participating in networking events.
- Develop a strong understanding of the prospective clients’ business and demonstrate how TUSCO TV can assist them to achieve their advertsing objectives.
- Guide and manage the pre-sales process as necessary to provide prospective clients proposals in a timely fashion.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in a revenue-focused Business Development or Sales role within marketing, display advertising, services industry preferred
- Research, prospect, and develop targeted prospective client lists a must
- Comprehensive understanding of consultative selling strategies, techniques and tactics
- Demonstrated record of creating and growing revenue to achieve specific sales targets
- Strong knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, advertising technologies, and eCommerce business models (Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Analytics) preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Articulate, persuasive and engaging communication style a must
Advertising/Marketing: 2 years
Sales: 3 years
Agency: 1 years
Job Types: Full-time, Contract